Thursday 18 March 2010

3 Fairies -




Pink Fairy - I used MS punches to make the lacy border and the heart embellishment. The fairy was printed from the CD and layered onto black cs. I added glitter to the fairy, 3 gems across the top and printed off a sentiment.
Blue Fairy - I made the background on photo paper and rubbed a variety of blue inks onto it. I then stamped some leaves with black stazon ink and white colorbox chalk ink. The fairy was printed from the CD and layered onto black csand I added a bit of glitter to her wings. I printed the sentiment and layered on to black and white cs and added a heart peel off.
Gold Fairy - I made the background on photo paper and stamped an all over image with versamark. I then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. Added a bow and embossed a background for the sentiment from white cs embossed with cuttlebug.
The fairy was printed from the CD and I added gold glitter to the background. The sentiment itself was printed and I just dotted and dashed around the edge with a black pigma micron pen.

No comments: