Thursday 11 February 2010

How to make your own Flower Soft .....

I came across a video today on how to make your own flower soft
If you like that sort of thing this is great and will save you a fortune
I have never tried flower soft but do think it would be a nice
commodity to use on christmas cards ....  might have a go when the time is right
If however you are a Flower Soft fan...... then this is for you :)
Get stuck in heheheheeeeee
http://hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com/2009/10/make-your-own-flower-soft.html
Let me know what you thought, better still did you try it and leave a link to your project .....
I got this link from a great little group called Hobby Crafters there is a link to the group on my fave places if you would like to join us ......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elly, I saw this a while back, just not got around to giving it a go, thank's for the reminder though...

I must say I have a right game with your blog pic's, for whatever reason I can't see pic's on lot's of blog's at times, your's seem's to be a lot lately....
I could see your DT card though...but managed to add a comment in the wrong box....Doh...

I noticed you are replying to comments in your own comment box, is that through choice...as normally we go to the person's blog and leave a comment back there.

I think I am going to have a go at a spring card next...I have finished my next DT card, so no need to panic about that for a while...so I am just gonna have a good old play with my stash...

Hope your having a great week, I bet it's great having your Mom as a crafter too, as I bet you share load's...

X
Vicky